Ok, these questions are not to be answered by those who preach regularly. I only want to hear from people who listen to preaching week in and week out. Got it? Here we go:
1. What would you like to hear more of from the pulpit?
2. When is a sermon too long?
3. Do you listen to "celebrity" preachers (Driscoll, Piper, etc.) via MP3's, CDs? If so, who?
4. Do you critique your pastor's preaching by comparing him to the celebrity preachers? Be honest.
5. In general, are you applying the sermon you hear on Sunday to your life throughout the week?