Walking Through the Valley of Vision is an organized approach to working through The Valley of Vision prayer book in 13 weeks using 3 daily "appointments" scheduled at 9am, 12pm, and 3pm Monday through Friday. For more background on how this exercise came about go here.
How to use Walking Through the Valley of Vision
1. Choose the version that matches your edition of Valley of Vision (Leather or paperback).
2. Print out the schedule, cut to fit your book, and tuck it inside.
3. Set email or phone reminders to alert you at 9am, 12pm, and 3pm Monday through Friday.
4. Follow the scheduled prayers by page number according to the day of the week and the time. Begin with the page numbers in the upper left and move downward each new day.
5. Pray these prayers; do not merely read them. Consider these appointments in your day as intense, concentrated times of prayer and worship.
Please keep in mind that this should not be the totality of your prayer life, but one part of it, fueling your meditation on Scripture, dependency on the gospel, exercise of faith in and love for Jesus.
Thanks to Brian Malcolm for the design and layout of the Walking Through the Valley of Vision download.